A locally led approach to development is more effective, ethical and sustainable. High quality partnerships founded on shared values enable us to create long-lasting impact.
Our five core partnership objectives are:
- Equity and Inclusion: valuing all partners and their contributions and making all voices count.
- Accountability & transparency: building trust, fostering open and inclusive dialogue, honesty, joint problem solving, and a culture of safeguarding and accountability to community stakeholders.
- Shared vision, values & purpose: Investing upfront in building a clear joint purpose and forging partnerships that are more than the sum of their parts.
- Effective communications & joint learning: learning from setbacks as well as successes and sharing knowledge both within and beyond the partnership to support wider scale change.
- Capacity development & sustainability: dedicating time and resources for partnership skills development and building capacity for collaborative leadership and governance.
Links to partnership resources e.g. continuum.