OUT NOW: Latest Adolescence Research Digest
We are delighted to share the sixth edition of the Adolescence Research Digest; with the latest research, resources, upcoming events and news on adolescent well-being. This quarterly publication is produced by Social Development Direct and UNICEF’s Office of Research-Innocenti.
This edition resulted from the collaboration of various SDDirect researchers including Emma Haegeman, Erika Fraser, Anna Parke, Sarah Cobley, and Veronica Martinez Tamayo.
Key themes this edition are adolescent health, education and life skills, protection, and youth participation. This Digest also includes a selection of interesting research studies from international peer reviewed journals, evaluation reports, systematic reviews, as well as toolkits, resources, policy news, and conferences.
Feel free to share the link to the digest as widely as possible with your network.
A PEEK INSIDE THIS EDITION:
- New UNICEF multi-country report on the drivers of violence affecting children.
- Findings from the COMPASS multi-country programme on preventing violence against adolescent girls in humanitarian settings.
- A systemic review of the risk and protective factors related to adolescent pregnancy.
- UNESCO’s Global Education Monitoring Report focusing on migration, displacement and education.
- Findings from girl-led research on supporting girls’ organisation and participation.