We are proud to have worked with a diverse group of over 70 clients from across the world. We have a long history of working with the UK Department for International Development (DFID) and a wide range of UN agencies. We also work for a number of UK and international NGOs.
Our clients include:
- Bilateral development agencies & Government Departments: UK Department for International Development, UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office, UK Stabilisation Unit, Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (formerly Australian Agency for International Development), Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs/DANIDA, Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, Irish Aid, SIDA
- UN agencies: ILO, UNDP, UNESCO, UNFPA, UNHCR, UNICEF, UN Women, UNWRA
- International development finance institutions: Asian Development Bank, The World Bank
- Other international organisations: Center for International Forestry Research (CIFOR), The Commonwealth Secretariat, The Commonwealth Foundation, Gender & Development Network, Girl Effect (formerly Girl Hub), Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunisations (GAVI), International Centre for Parliamentary Studies, International Law & Policy Institute
- International development NGOs and foundations: ActionAid, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Comic Relief UK, Danish Church Aid, HelpAge International International HIV/AIDS Alliance, International Alert, International Planned Parenthood Federation, International Rescue Committee, Integrity Action, Minority Rights Group, Plan International, Plan UK, Wings Worldwide Initiatives for Grantmaking Support, World Vision